Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Favorite

Just when I think I have found my very favorite tea, I come across another flavor.
Lizzie sent me Caramel Apple. Then I discovered Pumpkin Spice and Chocolate Chai (not on my list of favorites). Today I found Coconut Chai. I am in organic tea heaven with this one!
A Hallmark movie, a cup of tea, the Christmas lights...does it get any better than this??
On a somber note...my dear friend just lost yet another child. There are friends with depression, loneliness, cancer, heartache...Oh Come Oh Come Emanuel.

5 comments:

EEEEMommy said...

It's been such a long time since I stopped in for a visit! I wish I could enjoy a cup of tea with you...but not coconut. ;)
I will be praying for your friend.

Grace and Peace,
Angel

jenny said...

Lizzie sent me a couple of these after my surgery...they're yummy!

Unknown said...

So where did you find the coconut chai? I was looking at the label and I am sure it was not found around here. :(

~nanashouse~ said...

Emily, Try Safeway. They have all kinds of neat stuff now that they have remodeled.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info. I can't stand that place, but I will try Safeway.