
Today is Palm Sunday, which you already know. Our church did not even
recognize this today. I'm finding that in an effort to become "non-church like"
some of the church's beautiful special days are being over looked.
I grew up Catholic and really loved all the holy days. I especially loved the
week before Easter. It really helped me to focus on the enormity of Christ's
sacrificial death for us.
But then remember, I always wanted to be a nun.

2 comments:
Our church was decorated with palm branches along both side walls, and in an arrangement in from of the pulpit. Pastor mentioned the events in his message, and--(drum roll)To top it off, Aunt Dee played the Palms and Open the Gates to the Temple plus some others woven in on the organ.
I wish I could have experienced it. Honestly, I felt very let down.
Post a Comment