Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Promises to Keep

Wrapped up in a blanket (even though the thermometer has already tipped over the 100 degree mark), dosed to the hilt on anti-inflammatory meds I start to promise myself that when this pain subsides I will....Peel those peaches and make a cobbler. Hang the sheets on the line so when my sweetie comes to bed at night he will say "Oh, I love clean sheets"~~~
Pick all the ripe tomatoes before they start rotting on the vine. Ahh...Make a yummy grilled sandwich with swiss cheese and tomatoes :-)

Make a batch of cookies for Tyler because his friends just seem to eat them all before he can enjoy the fact that his mom bakes "her own" chocolate chip cookies.
I kept those promises today and it felt GOOD.
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.




No comments: