They are my true reason for visiting.
Sure, I love my friend. She has so many fantastic ideas for budget friendly meals, freezer meals, quilting, saving...But I love to visit "the girls"
They provide me with the best eggs we have ever had. I love to interact with them. I secretly pretend I can converse with them. Maybe it's not such a secret because Susan said "I've never heard them make that noise before." They were telling me something I'll just have to look up in the Hen Dictionary. It probably translates into something like:
"Oh that darn rooster is soo getting on my nerves"
"Hey, Henrietta did you see how Sunglow is just strutting her stuff?"
Hens and human Chicks....somethings never change!



1 comment:
I just love chickens! I wish I had some to talk to too. :) By the way, these are beautiful pictures that you took of the "girls".
Post a Comment