
We are sending out one of our own tomorrow. Jordan will be ordained and sent out by our church to be the Pastor of the Young Adult Ministry at a church in San Francisco. God's hand is securely placed on his shoulders. He has a firm grasp of the Gospel, never wavering from the truth of God's Word. Yet tonight I am sad. I'm not ready to see them go.
I stopped into their house for their "yard sale" today. They were giving away their possessions. Jenn and Jordan truly know what it means to give up everything to follow Jesus.
After leaving their "sale" I visited my friend's craft faire at a local community center. Just look at the beautiful piece of jewelry pictured above. Kim donates all her proceeds to ministries that benefit children. I bought a beautiful pendant necklace for a mere $10 price tag today. This month her proceeds go to Smile Train, a ministry that provides surgery for cleft lip, cleft palate patients.
If you would like more information on Kim's jewelry designs I'd be happy to give you her contact information.

No comments:
Post a Comment