We have one of those run of the mill Proctor Silex coffee makers which has seen better days. Our coffee is hot if we don't add any milk or creamer but it is still "iffy" depending on the day. All that said, I'm in the market for a good coffee maker. Now, don't get me wrong, I love foam with the rest of you but mostly I like my coffee hot. We will be having quite a group for Christmas this year so I would also like to make a substantial amount of coffee without being chained to the coffee maker all day. Any suggestions? Maybe a good coffee maker with an assortment of flavorings and toppings? How about going the church fellowship hall route and buying one of those ugly stainless coffee urns and go all out and buy "special" foam coffee cups? You must understand my dilemma at this point.HELP!!

2 comments:
A dilemma indeed. Why not get a french press? One '6 cup' size does 3 big cups at a time, or 6 small cups. And you get a nice hot cuppa joe. $20 from Starbucks.
Now that's what I call a smart answer! I've always wanted one and have been afraid I'll mess it up (looks complicated). I think I'll take the "plunge" this weekend and buy one :-)
Post a Comment