Friday, June 1, 2012

Healing

I am participating in this amazing online workshop.  Tomorrow marks day 13 of our adventure of eating vegan whole food.  When I embarked on this journey I wanted to get to the root of my ill health.  Mainly my tummy and energy crisis.  By day 3 my tummy and surrounding organs started to heal.  As time goes by the cleansing effect has caused me to draw inward.  I think it is a way to heal some of the "stuff" I've held onto and has poisoned my body.  I am learning new ways to cook that will feed our bodies with the nutrients we need to cope with our face paced society.  Mostly, I'm starting to connect with the triggers that cause us to go for the twinkies, or chips, or the Big Meal at our local fast food place.  I've replaced those offerings with healthy vegan burritos, waldorf salad, oven baked sweet potato/onion/apple bake,  yummy brown rice stir fry...

No comments: