Sunday, June 10, 2007

Race Day



Tyler and I spent the day handing out water, infinit (sports drink) and whatever else the athletes wanted. We had a great day. The athletes from outside the United States were my favorite. They said thank you for everything :-) I highly recommend volunteering for a race event.

5 comments:

jenny said...

Cute picture of Tyler and his little friend! ;)

So, what are the people in yellow shirts doing in the bottom picture?

jenny said...

Okay, nevermind. I clicked on the picture and saw that you were handing out a nutritious snack and something to drink. It looked like you were giving them "high fives" as they ran past you!

~nanashouse~ said...

We got knocked into, had water and ice thrown on us (not on purpose) and one lady had to pop a salt tablet into someone's mouth!

emyann said...

I love Tyler!

Anonymous said...

LITTLE FRIEND? come on jen. I rarely hang out with girls