Saturday, July 21, 2007

Oh No!!

Oh No Puppy! What have you done? What a difference a few months makes! She used to be so sweet and "loving" with her baby. Now look!

9 comments:

Lizzie said...

she's probably trying to communicate with you guys how she feels inside after being fixed.

jenny said...

Definitely some deep emotional issues here. Is there such a thing as dog therapy? Did you ask her if she wanted to be fixed? Communication problems, too, maybe?

jenny said...

Another thought...don't show Jared this! He'll freak out! Did you ever fix Junior Asparagus?

Anonymous said...

Wait! From the comments here it sounds like you had your dog "Fixed" and now you're going to "Fix" Junior Asparagus?????? I'm freaking out, people!

~nanashouse~ said...

You guys are all so funny! First of all, Bella didn't break the dog. Tyler and Jordan played baseball with her and she was a victim of a grand slam. As far as Jr. Asparagus, he has a rip in his side and I need to sew (fix) him. Now am I off the hook?

Anonymous said...

I'm lookin' at the picture of the doll and thinkin' twice about leaving my children with you.....well maybe I would leave them just not when Tyler and Jordan are playing baseball.

Anonymous said...

It keeps saying I am anonymous. I want my name on that post. This is the other Emily!

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh please leave your kids with me! We had a house full tonight and I had so much fun :-)

Anonymous said...

bella is so cute.