Saturday, July 14, 2007

Surgery and Transformers

Tyler had four teeth pulled today in preparation for his braces. He had a hard time with the anesthesia but other than that everything went great. Two hours after we arrived home he was eating a major soft diet feast and acting as if nothing had happened!



The best part about this is his teeth came out easily with no stitches needed. This will make healing less complicated and he can have his spacers put in for his braces right away before the teeth migrate too much.



Al and Tyler are at the movies right now watching Transformers. Puppy and I are going to plant some flowers when the sun leaves the front of the house. I'm way too tired to go watch a movie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything went well!!
I was hoping it would not be a negative experience for Tyler. I planted flowers yesterday in the sweltering heat and then pulled weeds. Taylor cut the lawns. The yards are looking good.

Love,

Pat