Thursday, August 9, 2007

Rilla of Ingleside



I am listening to a book on tape that I checked out of the library this week. I put in the first tape in the car today on the way to Ukiah. Before I knew it, I was in Ukiah and the reader was on chapter 5! I just love the Anne of Green Gables series. My favorite so far is Anne's House of Dreams but it looks as if this might be a contender for first place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only I had children who could listen to an iPod or stay at home while I drive then I too could listen to books on tape. However, instead of longing for them to be grown up enough for things of that nature I'll appreciate the present craziness and never-ending noise. *sigh*

~nanashouse~ said...

Goodnight Moon and Runaway Bunny are just as sweet on tape. There is something so calming about being read to.