You know what everyone, Starbucks doesn,t hold a candle to Tyler's service. Just look at that smile he has as he is creating our "LATTE's"LOL!! I will let everyone know how tasty his coffee was in the morning. Jenny, Emmy and Lizzy, wish you were here to sip his creations.
Ok Ty, if it works out for us to fly you over to Texas, I'm going to make you earn your keep. You are just going to have to make us cheese platters and brew coffee whenever we ask for it :)
4 comments:
You know what everyone, Starbucks doesn,t hold a candle to Tyler's service. Just look at that smile he has as he is creating our "LATTE's"LOL!! I will let everyone know how tasty his coffee was in the morning. Jenny, Emmy and Lizzy, wish you were here to sip his creations.
Dad
Ok Ty, if it works out for us to fly you over to Texas, I'm going to make you earn your keep. You are just going to have to make us cheese platters and brew coffee whenever we ask for it :)
Ty, you've got to be the cutest Barista ever! If I lived closer, I'd let you borrow my green Starbucks apron.
Tyler has my wristbands!!! I thought I had the patent on those??
Chris
Post a Comment