Saturday, April 26, 2008

Chef Tyler


While we were shopping at Brunos today, Tyler and I stopped at a "cheese demo". Tyler loved the cheese (medium cheddar) so we bought some to take home. What Tyler really loved was the way the cheese was presented.

So, when we got home, Tyler cut some of the cheese and placed it on a plate.
Good Job Tyler :-)

4 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Got home tonight from work and Tyler had me close my eyes. He presented me with the plate of cheese he cut. To my wonderful delight It was exactly what I craved tonight. Great job Tyler.

Dad

Lizzie said...

I think we have a chef in the making.

jenny said...

My boys will only eat cheese that has been cut with our crinkle cutter, so make sure you place some of those on the platter, please.

emyann said...

Tyler looks like Chris!!!