Turn on your speakers and listen to the first song playing on my sidebar.
Daddy is Homeward Bound.

He wasn't quite aware of what was going on when I took this picture but he smiled anyway! He will be coming home Wednesday, June 11th. Hospice has already been called in so all will be waiting for him. He will have a hospital bed, wheelchair and all the love and care he needs to go HOME where he really wants to be. Thank you all for your prayers!

4 comments:
I am glad to hear that he will be home with the ones he loves. Hope to see you guys soon.
Chris
thanks chris, he is so ready! there are no regrets here. everyone should go home this way :-)
I can't wait to be there!
I'm sad that I will be the only one not there this week. Hope you guys have fun. Love you Grandpa!!!!
Post a Comment