Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hide and Seek


The challenge of having my Mom here with us is, she hides her meds. Mom received an Rx yesterday for Ambien ( a prescription sleep medication).
She had a dose of this last night and slept very well. Tonight, when I went to put out her meds, I couldn't find the Ambien! I had to search high and low. Finally, I found it and gave her one pill. Did she already have one? She says no. We decided to take all pills upstairs and hide them. Let's just hope I can remember what she needs each day :-{
Oh My, please pray for us!!

4 comments:

aGoldsberry said...

Wow. Yes, we will be praying. Thanks for such a wonderful visit this evening! Hope to stop by tomorrow. It would be so nice. Adios!

~nanashouse~ said...

I still cannot find the Rx for Ambien...we may have to have an old fashioned "hide and seek"!! Thank you for your friendship and support!!

Unknown said...

I was just going to ask where you found it!

~nanashouse~ said...

in a coffee cup up high (enough) in the cupboard!