Day Three...We have seen many improvements in the past three days. Daddy's appetite is returning. He had (small amounts of) spaghetti, green beans, salad, jello and coffee for dinner tonight! This picture was taken after dinner while we were all in the living room. After this, Mom and I went outside on our little back deck to watch Tyler and Bella play. Bella is now Mom's dog. She has become Mom's protector and best friend :-)Yes, we have had our downs~~Mom fell yesterday. At the same time, I am choosing to focus on the good things. We were able to go to Safeway this afternoon for a little shopping!
Thank you all for your prayers!

6 comments:
Did you buy peach rings?
Not yet..we are waiting for your arrival. However, we did buy mini Milky Ways :-)
You need to buy them soon and open up the bag (please), so they have time to harden.
I had to smile at your daughter's request to allow the peach rings to harden; I like to do that with Peeps. And mini Snickers are my favorite...frozen. I've called them "sneakers" since I was a little girl.
I am praying for you as you care for your parents. I pray that it is a truly blessed time and that so many would be inspired as you allow God to be your vision. (That's one of my favorite hymns too!) :) May He strengthen you and uphold you with His righteous right hand.
Grace and Peace,
Angel
Hi mom! Can you buy ever non fat light and fit Dannon Vanilla yogurt for your fridge for my visit??? See you in June with Jen!
Hey, I notice you all have special requests! My heart would just LOVE to prepare a room for each of you to just relax and have the "treat" of your dreams! You are all welcome anytime...just let me know of your requests ahead of time and I will make sure your dreams will come true!!
Post a Comment