My parents are moving in this Thursday after my Father's cancer biopsy. Their room is clean and ready for them. In the meantime I thought I would paint our guest room so we could move into it. I found a pretty French Vanilla color for the walls and, for the accent wall, I bought a quart of Ralph Lauren Suede Paint.

When it comes to painting and decorating, I follow my daughter Lizzie's lead, which is~~"I don't need no stinkin instructions--let's just go!"
So, I painted the accent wall with this paint. Now, mind you, this paint is very expensive but I thought, hey, it's only an accent wall. Oh my...this wall is breathtaking. You could fingerpaint this stuff on and it would look good! The more brush marks, the better!! It actually looks like suede fabric on the wall.
This will be our retreat from the busy days ahead.

3 comments:
I can not wait to see your artwork! Aaron is very thankful you all asked him for his help on Thursday. Thank you for allowing us to help in anyway possible. God Bless you all.
I can't wait to see it!
I think it is time for a little visit. :)
Post a Comment