Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh What a Nice Surprise!


I was upstairs this afternoon painting the bedroom Al and I are going to move into. (My ailing parents are moving into our bedroom) So, picture this, it's hot, I'm painting, I'm sweating and my dear hubby calls me downstairs because I have a delivery. Thinking I have visitors, I quickly wipe the paint off my face and put on my "visitor smile". Just look at the beautiful arrangement my brother and sister sent to me!
The card has a very sweet sentiment, thanking me for taking care of our parents.
Wow, it was so hard to return to painting after this! I just wanted to smell the flowers and be thankful for sweet siblings :-)

2 comments:

jenny said...

How thoughtful of them! It must be difficult for them to be so far away right now. Irises, too!

~nanashouse~ said...

Thanks Jen~~The flowers are so beautiful! The thought behind them is even more so :-)