Since Mom and Dad came to live with us, we have some new favorite routines. Mom loves her afternoon tea with a candy bar. I'll take the tea, or diet soda but no candy bar. Weight Watchers Points Police are everywhere!After dinner we watch Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and Mom's newest favorite "Jon & Kate Plus Eight". This has been a favorite of mine for quite some time now. Mom has become interested in it and I might even say it has become a favorite of hers! She stayed up until 9:00 tonight just to watch the latest episode!! She loves how disciplined their 8 children are :-)
So, along with the trials (nursing home tomorrow for Daddy) come the joys--visits from new Mothers and their babies, the discovery of a new television show favorite, and the precious adoption between the family dog and Grandparents. That is a whole blog in itself :-)

4 comments:
Oh I can't imagine! :{
I LOVE to watch Jon and Kate + 8! The kids like to watch it with me too-I'm sure it is because there are kids on the show.
i like the show also.
tyler
i like the show also.
tyler
Post a Comment