Tyler and I had a "Game Night" tonight. We played Scrabble together. Everything got off to a great start until we started getting the dreaded X, Q, and Z's. Tyler is a very strategic player. He makes the most of the double and triple word spaces!He wants to play Monopoly next. I can just see myself in the Poor House! I know this is one game he will win with lots of money in the bank :-)

4 comments:
I have many memories of sitting around a game of Monopoly with my parents and brothers. Fun memories!
Jared and Caleb love to play Monopoly Jr. while their sisters nap.
Oh Monopoly! My David loves that game. In fact when he was a kid he played it all of the time with his friends. He has absolutley everything memorized on the cards, board,etc.
I love scrabble! However... Monopoly frustrates me like no other! I always end up broke and in jail :)
Post a Comment