
I just love it when Auntie Irene and Uncle David come into town.
They have a favorite place to stay now~~The Tallman Hotel in Upper Lake.
The rooms are comfortable and luxurious. Everything I would want my family to experience when they come to visit. The staff welcomes them by their first names and treats them as family members that have been away for just awhile.
We had dinner in the Blue Wing Cafe tonight. Our waitress, Melanie, treated us as friends of the family returning for a casual family dinner. We had a delicious meal and just enjoyed being together, catching up on family news while watching the Giants and St. Louis on TV.My Aunt Irene and I discussed the many traditions of growing up in an Italian family (I'm studying Cultural Anthropology) while the other members of the family cheered the Giants on through full mouths of ribs, calamari and salad.
After dinner, we toured the grounds and visited their room. Each room is tastefully decorated with the goal of comfort of each guest.
The dining room is set for breakfast just as if we were welcoming our most loved family member or favored visitor.
Oh What A Night!!

1 comment:
We so enjoyed our stay there too. I have decided that I want to live there. :)
Post a Comment