The 100* plus weather has caused me to have very random thoughts.
I really like to have a bowl of Special K cereal with chocolate chips as a "bedtime snack"
We are all out of this yummy stuff so, I'm tempted to have something else to satisfy my craving.
Trouble is, I'm so used to low fat, high fiber, nothing else will do :-(
Another random thought. I keep reading about Moms making their own laundry detergent. The claims are that this stuff is cheaper, and as efficient~~ and more environmentally friendly as the store bought "stuff". You know you are Eco-friendly when you have all the ingredients ready and available to whip up a batch of this stuff. Anyone want to borrow my Birkenstocks?
We are all out of this yummy stuff so, I'm tempted to have something else to satisfy my craving.Trouble is, I'm so used to low fat, high fiber, nothing else will do :-(
Another random thought. I keep reading about Moms making their own laundry detergent. The claims are that this stuff is cheaper, and as efficient~~ and more environmentally friendly as the store bought "stuff". You know you are Eco-friendly when you have all the ingredients ready and available to whip up a batch of this stuff. Anyone want to borrow my Birkenstocks?You know the stuff. Sweet little confections wrapped in waxed paper. The "real" stuff can only be bought in a coastside gift store. It is really over priced and oh so really delicious.
Just in case you want to run right out there and buy some for me, here is my shopping list:
root beer
licorice
cinnamon
neopolitan (for Tyler)
and any other flavor you think I would love (sorry, no fruit flavors)
So there you have it...Random thoughts 101
So there you have it...Random thoughts 101


1 comment:
Nancy, as soon as I am out of my laundry detergent I am going to make some for us. Could you send me the recipe you are using? Another friend of mine sent me one as well and I wanted to compare the two.
Post a Comment