
Tomorrow marks one year that Daddy left us to go to Heaven. The stains on his shirt were from a food fight that Daddy and his roommate Ray had in protest to dying.

Here he is with Jenny just soaking up the love. He left us in the early morning hours of June 8, 2008.

My friend Becky brought us this rose to ease our pain. It just bloomed again after a long winter.
2 comments:
I pray that you will feel God's closeness during this time, my friend. That you will continue to remember those *remarkable* qualities- having a food fight in protest of dying? I love it! What a man.
He wept, too, when Lazarus was gone and the women mourned...
(((you)))
Thank you for your thoughts. Two days before my Daddy left us he asked me very clearly ~~ "how can I know Jesus?" I prayed with him and Daddy received Jesus as his Savior. Oh, but that was not enough...He wanted me to pray for my Mom and his roommate Ray. Praise God.
Post a Comment