I just can't seem to do one thing at a time. I think it may be some sort of personality flaw. O.K. I heard one of you snicker "ADD" under your breath. I prefer to call it "multi-tasking" if you please.For instance, this morning I was putting clean sheets on the bed. As I made my way around the bed I stopped to put the Tums back in the nightstand drawer, then straighten the books and dust off the lampshade on my side of the bed. While tucking in the sheets on Al's side of the bed I put away the clean laundry that was stacked on top of the dresser. Then there were the random shoes I kept tripping over so they just had to be put away.
Hold on, I'll be right back...
O.K. so I'm back. The washing machine was on the rinse cycle so I added fabric softener and on my way back I noticed Bella needed fresh water and I had to check the date on the water bill to make sure it isn't late and...
Like I said, I'm beginning to think I have some sort of personality flaw :-{

3 comments:
I call this multi tasking not ADD.
I call this "being an excellent housekeeper/wife!" "Perfecting being a Woman!" You're like a god to me!!!
So that's why I'm this way!!!
Post a Comment