Sunday, October 11, 2009

No Fail Cinnamon Rolls

I have finally figured out the secret to perfect cinnamon rolls. Don't stress!
I mean it. I mixed up my dough as usual. I put it in a bowl to rise. Somehow, in the midst of a very busy afternoon, I forgot about it. Oh well, I punched it down let it rise a few minutes and then rolled it out. I spread it with all the yummy goodness, rolled it, cut it, put it in the pan and then proceeded on to laundry etc.
After a fashion I popped those babies in the oven and pretty soon every 13 year old boy in the neighborhood was hanging around for cinnamon rolls!
After they were iced...well, everyone in the neighborhood could have lined up for them.
Thank you LaVonda for your recipe. I couldn't have done this without you :-)

1 comment:

jenny said...

Yum! I should make cinnamon rolls more often. They're always worth the effort in the end.