
Everyone loves Fall for a different reason. One of my reasons, really~~ honestly just one of many, is the song "Come Thou Fount of Many Blessings".
I particularly love the phrase "Here I Raise My Ebenezer."
My stone of help and redemption and remembrance. As we enter our season of harvest, raise your stone of Ebenezer; whatever it may be. Feel free to take a rock from your garden, the lake, the craft store and imprint it with the word Ebenezer as you pray to the Lord of our harvest.

2 comments:
I do find it interesting that one of your reasons for loving Fall is that song. I can relate, even though I don't think I've added a song as a reason for this season. I know movies are included in my list.
I like watching You've Got Mail this time of year when it starts to get dark early.
I believe this is my first time visit... enjoyed it!
Here's wishing you glimpses of heaven in unexpected places!
Brenda, Welcome! Stop in any time
:-) This song was sung in our little church every harvest season. I can just imagine our faithful farmers bringing in the blessings of the harvest and thanking God.
Post a Comment