
So, I selfishly sat here waiting for my beautiful Jenny to update my background while all the while my dear friends were enduring such turbulence in their lives. I have a dear one unable to breathe comfortably. Another friend is facing heart problems.
Now let me tell you of a friend who can't even seem to face life. She has been through many "programs". She is a believer but feels alone many times in her walk. My own Mama is alone (except for my brief visits and her friends from Meals on Wheels)
I could go on. There are the homeless outside Safeway. The ones who are in the "Donut Hole" and can't afford their meds...
All this to say, I don't need an updated blog background. All I need is to keep in touch with everyone around me and pray for them

2 comments:
I'm sure nobody could think of you as being a selfish person. Your words on this blog show you to be full of compassion.
Jan
thank you Jan. And thank you my dear sweet Jenny. I love you!
Post a Comment