I'm not the stuff of the former generation heroes who could run a household while wearing an apron...
I'm not even the stuff of our modern heroes who can blog, raise a family, write books, lead women....I'm certainly not a superhero who can leap tall buildings in a single bound. I can and will pray for my family and friends~~ especially through a crisis. I will vow to serve a somewhat varied, healthy dinner to my family. I will strive to be the best I can be with God's help.
The pressure to "be all that we can be" is all around us. While I was reduced to a pile of tummy ache, and tears today, I realized that this is what I am given at this moment. I did get up after a fashion and straighten my shoulders, walk around my house and pray, pray, pray.
The circumstances have not changed. My heart attitude has.

No comments:
Post a Comment