Thursday, January 12, 2012

Harmony

One of my favorite things to do is listen closely to songs that have beautiful harmony. I especially love duets with unexpected collaborations. I could make a list but I'm sure you have your favorites too.

Yesterday I woke up with a feeling of doom or dread that I just couldn't put my finger on. At first, I thought it must be something with Mama but no, she was the same. The low notes seemed to follow me all day. As it turns out, there was indeed a reason for this feeling. I seem to be hypersensitive to things around me and yes indeed several of my friends and loved ones had a really rough day yesterday.

This morning I was spending time listening to some favorite music of mine. I chose those harmonies, that perfect blending of high and low notes that in the end creates a peaceful melody. I'm not sure what today will bring but I do know I have a song in my heart.

No comments: