Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm Going Batty

 If you have followed any of my latest blog entries or my facebook posts you will have noticed that I have gone through a season of severe breathing problems with not much to attach the symptoms to.  Virus?  Maybe.  Pneumonia?  Possibly.  Allergies?  Almost sure as a catch all.
.
Our very intelligent Pest Control guy nailed it today.  He said "I know what ails you"  It is the bat droppings in our attic.  I'm all over the green environment, kill no species thing.  If you know me at all then you can attest to that.  I do however want to be able to breathe in our home and not have to be hooked up to a machine or hand held device 24/7.  I'm looking into a bat house to lure them away from our attic while our guy gets rid of the offending remains.
Wish me luck :-)









No comments: