Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Medford Bound

I honestly didn't think this day would come. I've been so ill and weak that all I could do was hope. And now it is tomorrow! Al keeps telling me to pace myself but I am so excited I can't contain the emotions. He of course knows me and watches for the "signs of the crash". I had another one tonight so I am trying to pace myself for the trip. Jenny and I have plans, oh so many plans but I will just have to take my time and only do so much. Plans? I heard all of you ask :-)


1) Sew skirts for the twins for their Program


2) Program at Grace Academy


3) A trip to Michael's Craft Store


4) Meeting all the animals and getting to know them


5) Cooking up a storm, drinking tea, listening to good music...


6) Reading with the grand kids


7) Taking the family out for Pizza


8) Taking oh so many pictures to share!


Talk to you soon :-)


No comments: