Friday, April 27, 2007

Stage Two


O.K. so what seemed ugly and impossible is now becoming probable. The stones are gone (whew!!) and what is left is a workable wall. As you'll notice, the carpet has been removed also. The best of the stones will become a walkway or perhaps the foundation for a garden fountain. Chris came up to mud the walls. They are looking brand new. We can't wait to show you the finished product. Until then, stayed tuned for the next installment :-)

3 comments:

jenny said...

We'll eagerly await Stage Three, then! Which stage includes lattes and freshly baked cookies in the newly-remodled kitchen? Sign me up for THAT one, please.

~nanashouse~ said...

As long as you make the lattes, I'll bake the cookies. In fact, I used your recipe yesterday to whip up a batch of yummy chocolate chip cookies :-)

emyann said...

Oh! Wait for Emy to move and we can Have Mommy/Jenny club! Whatev! Liz and I are having club today!