
As much as I love tutoring, I am really enjoying my time off this week. I took a walk around the corner to my favorite quilt shop this afternoon. It's hard to decide why it is my favorite. It could be because of my sweet friend Kerrie who owns the shop or because I'm surrounded by so many bolts of beautiful fabric. Let's just say it's a combination of the two! I came away with some vintage fabric to make a cute table runner.
Table runners are my project of choice lately. They settle my need for a quilt project because they are quick to work up.
Be sure to take some time off if at all possible. Take a walk, read a chapter...whatever refreshes and relaxes you. I'll be thinking of you as I sew my table runner!

1 comment:
I love the fabric you chose for your table runner. Looks like Spring is in the air.
Post a Comment