
We came home after being away for a few days. We walked in and dropped bags here and there. We read mail, opened windows and visited the potty. There is nothing like being home.
While we were away, we dropped bags here and there, read magazines and tried to make ourselves at home in an unfamiliar environment.
To me, there is nothing quite like being "home". The smells, sounds and surroundings are so comforting.
Just think, when God welcomes us home, we will have that overwhelming feeling of completeness. The furniture will be arranged "just so", the smells will welcome us. We will lack nothing. "Welcome Home" will be the most beautiful words we have ever heard.

2 comments:
I like the look of your blog. What is this template called? I saw it in a book just today and wondered what it was called.
It is called Rounders 4. I consider it high praise if you like my blog! Thank you, thank you :)
Post a Comment