Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bella


Bella is displaying some very strange behavior lately. Maybe not strange for a dog! She loves to "play" with two baby dolls we have. She beat the stuffing out of one already and I'm sure if the other one could, she'd run away.


Today I found her with a stuffed Joseph from our soft nativity seen. He was laying on the floor with his hands folded in prayer. I totally understand Joseph's need for prayer!

5 comments:

emyann said...

This dog looks forlorn!

Lizzie said...

"the horn, the horn, the horn is so forlorn"

What is this from mom?

~nanashouse~ said...

She is NOT forlorn. That is the chow in her. They always look like they are frowning :-(

jenny said...

Liz, that's from You've Got Mail.

~nanashouse~ said...

i am so out of the loop. Tell you what--send me the famous lines from movies so i don't look like a dork.