Monday, June 25, 2007

Progress

No pictures today--I promise tomorrow! The floors are almost done and they are so beautiful. Both bathrooms have been painted, as well as the the rest of the downstairs. We have wall to wall tools at the moment. Our friend Lance has every tool imaginable and even some that I couldn't even imagine what they are for! We will be spending many hours after we move in finishing all the projects. There simply isn't time :-(

3 comments:

emyann said...

So, does this mean there is a project set aside for me??? I will be there is 5 days!

jenny said...

Lily LOVES tools! We should send her over to help Lance. Can you imagine her drooling all over everything? :0

~nanashouse~ said...

Lily and Clarissa would make a good pair! She has all the scrap wood and she is building a house out back!

Emy, there are sooo many projects left, don't worry!