I think it looks perfect just like that...Liz won't mind!
yeah, right. you should see the granite pavers we bought today. beautiful!!
I love your outdoor furniture! Even though the place is all torn up you still have your beautiful stuff out there!P.S. Miss you
Hmmmm, for some reason it put me down as anonymous. This is the other Emily.
i'm so excited mom!!!!
I can't wait to see the yard when it's finished! You need to post a picture of your little gate and the black-eyed susans (is that what they are?).
Although the ditch is pretty I think it could be a real hazard during the wedding!!! Call me crazy!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
7 comments:
I think it looks perfect just like that...Liz won't mind!
yeah, right. you should see the granite pavers we bought today. beautiful!!
I love your outdoor furniture! Even though the place is all torn up you still have your beautiful stuff out there!
P.S. Miss you
Hmmmm, for some reason it put me down as anonymous. This is the other Emily.
i'm so excited mom!!!!
I can't wait to see the yard when it's finished! You need to post a picture of your little gate and the black-eyed susans (is that what they are?).
Although the ditch is pretty I think it could be a real hazard during the wedding!!! Call me crazy!
Post a Comment