I don't have "sippy cups", plastic or disposable cups in the house. When the grandkids come they drink from glass goblets and eat from "real" plates. Now, mind you, the goblets are from the dollar store and the real plates have chips in them. The kids do very well sitting at the big table eating and drinking from "real" dishes. They even ask to be excused (after a fashion). Just look at them chow down!Sunday, August 26, 2007
Fine Dining
I don't have "sippy cups", plastic or disposable cups in the house. When the grandkids come they drink from glass goblets and eat from "real" plates. Now, mind you, the goblets are from the dollar store and the real plates have chips in them. The kids do very well sitting at the big table eating and drinking from "real" dishes. They even ask to be excused (after a fashion). Just look at them chow down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
They are so grwon up.
I'm thinking of ditching the boys' sippy cups.
Post a Comment