It looks beautiful!
WOW! I like the front porch too!
Looks great! I'll have to come by to see it in person! I was just thinking...you guys are going to be bored come the second week of September!!!
monica~i am looking forward to being "bored". school is starting (algebra 2) and i will be serving a second year in americorps. please come by and see everything up close and personal :-)
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
4 comments:
It looks beautiful!
WOW! I like the front porch too!
Looks great! I'll have to come by to see it in person! I was just thinking...you guys are going to be bored come the second week of September!!!
monica~i am looking forward to being "bored". school is starting (algebra 2) and i will be serving a second year in americorps. please come by and see everything up close and personal :-)
Post a Comment