Sunday, December 2, 2007

Family Dinner



I'm always looking for great after church meal ideas. Well, this one is fantastic! I found a Butterball turkey breast in the frozen section of Safeway. This is the way to go for this small family. The best part is, you can put the frozen turkey breast in the oven and cook it while you are at church! We arrived home to the smell of roasted turkey :-) All I added was Stove Top stuffing and microwaved vegetables. Shhh...don't tell, it's our little secret!

3 comments:

jenny said...

So is this a picture of Dad carving your turkey this afternoon? :)

~nanashouse~ said...

Hardly! I was trying to find a picture that captured the taste and smell of the turkey. Let me tell you, it wasn't the most beautiful turkey to look at...but it did taste delicious!

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Yummy! What a great idea...turkey roasting while you're at church! This goes on the menu for next month for sure!