Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Forward


We went to the Dollar Store after work today and when we were walking to the car I noticed it was almost 7:00! Tyler and I hadn't even had dinner yet and here we were just shopping away like it was mid-afternoon. My father recently told me that all of us kids went to bed at 7:00 every night. Sorry Dad, I don't remember that part of growing up :-)
Anyway, I'm happy to be welcoming Spring. Everywhere we look trees and flowers are blooming. The lake level is very high and there is still a bit of snow on the higher mountains in the distance. The weather is perfect during the day and the evenings are cool.
Feel free to remind me of this several months from now when the temps are in the 100's and the lake is stinky. For now I'll just go sit on the deck with my bottle of water and watch the sun go down.

5 comments:

jenny said...

Beautiful picture! Is this the one you wanted in your header?

~nanashouse~ said...

is it possible??

jenny said...

Anything's possible!

~nanashouse~ said...

I just finished telling Daddy (over and over) how wonderfully talented you are. Thank you so much for my beautiful blog page!

Unknown said...

Very nice picture!
Are those Cadbury eggs in the nest? I am wanting some of those now.