Friday, April 18, 2008

Tyler Cooks


Michael Chiarello , Tyler Florence, Tyler Silva...The names just roll off your tongue!
Tyler wants to learn how to bake a cake. So...this weekend we are going to attempt this. We are going to start with a cake mix and then we will move up to a "scratch" cake.
A friend of mine calls this "a marketable skill". I'll be happy if he enjoys the experience.

4 comments:

emyann said...

Tyler, I can't even bake...ANYTHING! Ask mom about me in Home EC!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, another skill that his future wife will appreciate. I know that my sis-in-law is so happy that my Mom taught Drew how to do everything-especially laundry. :)

Monica said...

So how did it go?

tyler said...

Hey everyone!!!!!!! I get to try Tyler's baking FIRST, and I can't wait. I know with Nancy(The Happy Homemaker), as his mentor he will do GRRRReat! My mouth is watering.

Dad