Saturday, April 12, 2008

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You...

I put together the umbrella lights today. No small feat!! I kept reminding myself...Al will just LOVE this!
I grilled chicken in a White wine/pesto/garlic marinade. I served it over a bed of tri-colored couscous and fresh greens. Yummy!!!
Oh My...I think he is happy!!
Soo...if it was difficult to assemble these lights....it was worth it :-)

5 comments:

tyler said...

Hey Nancy,
You were right, I do love it. Wow you got those lights on the umbrella, great job. The dinner was fantasic. The couse/couse or goose/goose??? was real tasty. I love just how you go about adding your touches of love and warmth throughout the house and in the garden. This household is truly blessed.

Dad

Lizzie said...

What's in that center piece? Is is milk?

~nanashouse~ said...

funny story about the centerpiece. it is filled with river rocks and little did i know, someone put some jordan almonds from the wedding in there. i floated a tealight in water and the candy coating melted...making it look like milk!!

jenny said...

Aaaa! What a waste of those delicious Jordan Almonds!!! I'll forgive you. There probably weren't many in there, because Phil and I knew those weren't rocks and we snacked on them that whole weekend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.