Saturday, October 4, 2008

Falling Leaves Quilt Show

This weekend is the "Falling Leaves Quilt Show" at our local Fairgrounds. I went today all geared up to see beautiful quilts as well as browse the vendor booths. I wasn't geared up for the number of people that would be there! Over the years this has been my favorite way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

I was able to shop at my favorite vendor, Kerrie's shop! I came away with this adorable panel to make up into a "quick" wall hanging. The idea is, the wall hangings are so quick and easy that you can have one for each season :-{

We'll see about that!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh, how pretty. I've always wanted to do that, but have never gotten around to it. I'm probably one of those people who will have to buy someone else's beautiful work! :)

jenny said...

I remember going to that quilt show 2 years ago. I loved picking out that great vintage children fabric.