Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Leaf Rakers

Our little friends, and neighbors stopped by to "help" us rake leaves yesterday.
Bella took to the leaves right away

Noah had a "neat and clean" plan (remind you of anyone Eric?)
" O.K. this pile is just about right"



Bella had that free spirited~~"Just throw the leaves attitude"


Ahh...now THAT'S FUN!!!
What you don't see is all the times Bella told her Grammy, "I didn't mean to throw leaves in Noah's eyes...and I said, I'm sorry...and I won't do it again..."




3 comments:

emyann said...

They are getting so big!

Monica said...

Bella has been dying to find leaf piles to jump into. We let her jump into HUGE piles of pine needles when we were in Spokane. It's far more comfortable than it sounds!

Thanks, Nancy, for putting my kids on here! I'm honored. :)

~nanashouse~ said...

Monica~~we have more than enough leaves to jump into. Come over any time. I just love having your kids here, they are great!!