to go the Blue Wing Restaurant in
Upper Lake.
They all look so beautiful.
I'm supposed to be watching Blake tonight but he
has jet lag and has done nothing but sleep :-(
I keep checking in on him but he is OUT! I had water at a simmer for
macaroni and cheese but I just tossed it out. I have to return to work tomorrow
and that makes me sad. I'm sure he will do or say something really cute and I will
miss it. This being a Nana thing is so hard sometimes.


3 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, this being a big sister thing is pretty tough, too. Wish I could join them.
We wish you were there! We miss you!
That sounds like you will have fun with your family. We are so very sick or we would have come or called. I am just now getting on routine. We miss you all so much!
Post a Comment