
In a recent Facebook posting I mentioned that I wanted to make pink popcorn. Wow, you would have thought I wanted to mint Hundred Dollar Bills!
I'm here to tell you~~DON'T DO IT!!
If you really want pink popcorn, find a store that sells it, buy it online, or make a special trip to the zoo. The stuff "they" are telling us to make is completely bogus. It reminds me of those cheap books we all like to buy around the holidays that encourage us to make "homemade mixes, layered in jars". Come on, you know the ones. We cut a cute jar topper out of our fabric stash, (with pinking shears of course) tie it with some ribbon or raffia we have, and make a homemade tag.
Don't tell me you haven't done this. I have, too many times to mention...AND I'm so very sorry if I have bestowed you with some lousy hot chocolate mix :-(
Back to pink popcorn. If you find yourself in a candy store or the zoo~~please bring me back a log of that sweet stuff. I promise, I'll make it worth your time.

1 comment:
I'm totally laughting out loud..
--amie v
Post a Comment