Jenny and I have been having discussions about homeschooling and reading and learning styles this week. I'm so happy she has found her niche. You might want to visit her blog~~to get a glimpse into her style.
I came across a couple of great quotes this week which really zero in on my love for books and reading. If I had followed my heart in the early training of our children perhaps things would have turned out differently. As it is, we have 5 of the most amazing, deep thinking individuals I have been blessed to know. Anyway, the quotes:
"Wear the old coat , buy the good book"
"Your book bill ought to be your biggest extravagance"
All five of our children have immense, divergent vocabularies. They are deep thinkers, artistic, philanthropic and just plain nice people to be around. I credit this to an amazing God, a support system that continues to baffle me and the love of good books.

1 comment:
Thanks mom! I think we all enjoy our nerdiness!
Post a Comment