
My boys and I have been on many a road adventure. We set out with our Map quest driving directions and before you know it...I've driven us into another county or land. The upside of this is meeting new friends in new counties (or countries) and the total freeing experience of knowing we are not perfect, yet we can ask for help.
Tyler and Jordan have seen many parts of California that were not on our planned itinerary. We have found radio stations we didn't even know existed. We laugh, tell jokes and pray...Oh my do we pray. In the end, we arrive at our destination with more stories to tell.
I can just hear them years from now, sitting around the Thanksgiving table telling tales on Nana. No she can't get us from point A to point B but we had fun on the way :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment