Columbus would have had a hard time coming up against this Queen Isabella. Here is our "sweet, innocent" beloved Bella. Isn't she so cute?
She is also a child eater, man biter and a very insecure, protective member of our family. I wish I knew a dog whisperer here who could release her from some of her memories that she brought from Mexico. Bella loves to herd. Mostly me. She protects me from anyone who dares to come near me without permission. She loves her long walks with Daddy and Tyler, engages in the most fun play, sits upon command, loves her kennel but generally hates the rest of society. I'd say she is truly Tyler's dog but if I come any way near her radar she feels the need to protect me. She behaved very well at the vet's office the other day when she received her shots. OK, I'm lying. We sent her in muzzled and she peed all over the place but then was able to calm down and responded well.
Any thoughts?


No comments:
Post a Comment